All our puppies with the exception of those set aside for breeding stock are $4,000 plus tax. Should you decide to adopt one of our pups, a $500 deposit will hold your spot in one of our litters. Due to recent changes in the laws governing breeders we will no longer be able to offer shipping to our clients. You must fly into Baltimore to pick up your puppy.
We do not keep a waiting list. We accept applications as we have open spots in our litters. Make sure if we are not accepting applications that you keep checking back on our website for when we begin to accept applications again.
If you are interested in purchasing breeding stock please email me for more details. firstname.lastname@example.org
- All puppies will have had all age appropriate vaccines and will have been wormed multiple times from 2/3 weeks of age
- Our puppies come with our 2 year health guarantee
- You will have have a life time of support from us
- All pet puppies are sold with a spay neuter contract that states that the procedure must be completed by the time the puppy is 7 months old. Breeding rights may be purchased with specified puppies with the agreement that you will provide specified health testing to verify that the dog is truly of breeding quality.
What you can expect from us:
- We will contact you following the birth of your puppy
- We will provide semi-weekly updates and pictures that are posted on the website
- We will help you in making travel arrangements for your new pup if necessary
- At the age of 7 weeks we will match the best puppy that fits your individual desires and specific needs. At that time we will send you a picture of your baby.
- We will be here for you for the life of your new family member
- Visitation Policy: I am very sorry but we do not take visitors to our home. Please understand that we are an “ in home breeder” and do not have a kennel facility that is available for visitation. With nearly 10 requests to visit each day it is difficult to handle the interruptions to our home life and to the care of our puppies. The vast majority of our dogs do not reside here in our home but live as treasured family pets with their Guardians. At present there is only one breeding dog that lives under our roof full time.
- Parvo virus is a real threat to the lives of young puppies that are not fully vaccinated and we absolutely do not take visitors to see the puppies…ever. Canine Parvo Virus is a deadly communicable disease. It is transferred on shoes clothes, tires and hands and can easily be picked up and carried on the soles of your shoes without you knowing that you’ve been exposed! So please be understanding about our no visitor policy, it is only for the sanity of our family 🙂 and the safety of our pups!
When planning a trip to our home to pick up your new puppy, we ask that you not visit other places where dogs have been prior to visiting. Parvo virus is very persistent and difficult to get rid of…Parvo can live in the soil for up to 3 years! (parvo information)
Whether or not you choose a puppy from Eden Valley Manor, we wish you the best of luck in your search for your new family member!